Hazardous Locations Seminar
They don’t call them “hazardous” for nothing! This information-packed, two-day seminar is an eye-opening opportunity for you to learn more about employing electrical equipment in hazardous locations.
If you design, install or operate electrical equipment in hazardous locations, this seminar is for you!
Learn to minimize the risk of ignition as you focus on designing and building safer equipment and installations that conform to applicable regulations.
You will learn:
- How and why hazardous locations are classified
- Protection techniques for classes, divisions and zones worldwide
- National Electrical Code® (NEC®) classifications of combustible dust; ignitable fiber; and flammable gas, liquid and vapor
- Which standards meet your certification needs
- Construction and performance requirements based on protection techniques
- Wiring methods and other installation concerns covered by the NEC®
- How to obtain the certification your products need for access to global markets
- How to cut costs and reduce risk of loss by taking advantage of new protection methods
US$695 per person; FM Approvals and FM Global clients: US$595, save US$100.
Includes refreshments, lunch and valuable seminar materials.
William G. Lawrence
Jay N. Pungitore
Stephen P. Henney